[networkku] Re: Teremont

  • From: Sloggoth@xxxxxxx
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:38:17 EDT

When I hit 70 I will have more HP than you.  But alas, that does not  even
matter, my melee skills are already better than yours.  I will soon  have more
mitigation and avoidance skills than you with my AA dings.  I  would be able to
beat you like the red headed step child of a punk ogre that you  are anyway,
but come 70, your abilities will have diminished so much that a mean  look
will be enough to wilt you.  Perhaps I will hack your account and make  gagik
my
Bazaar mule...that appears to still be within his abilities.  Oh,  and with
all the new loots which I am sure will drop, I will be better equipped  than
you
are fairly soon, rest assured.  All that and I will be taking this  game a
leisurely pace that leads to enjoyment, not to anger and disdain of  it.

As for being an officer, unlike some, I don't spend my entire day playing
this game.  I never did, never will.  Thus, being an officer means I  get on, I
don't administer our boards, I don't interview new recruits.  I  handle
situations as they come up when I am on, I make sure the children play  nice.
Perhaps if I played like someone who was possessed by Satan 24/7 for  2.5 years
and
added on top of that officer responsibilities I would be as dumb  as you
think I am.  But alas, I was always smarter about this game than you  would
believe;  I still enjoy and get my moneys worth, I never suffered  from monthly
burnout, and I can see past the "donkey kong" graphics because I  enjoy the
quest,
the comaraderie, and the fun...still.

So, in other words more eloquent then above.  NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH
:PPPPPPPPPPPPP and BAH.