[networkku] Re: Other side of the blue...

  • From: "Aikohana Delicious" <knightsunknown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 01:10:58 +0000

Hey guys,

This week is WoW's stress beta.  If you are interested in playing, go to
fileplanet.com and sign up.  You get to download the current version of WoW,
create a bunch of characters, and run around and enjoy the game.  So far
I've experienced zero lag - incredible.  Not to mention, this game is
beautiful, the UI is totally intuitive and very easy to learn, the mobs are
neat to look at, the quests and gear and such are awesome so far, and
everyone is SUPER nice - buffing and healing each other, looking out for the
guy next to you.  I've beta tested a lot of games, and this has got to be
the best one yet.  I will definitely be playing WoW when its released.  I am
hooked already. :)

<3 aiko

Btw, if you join stress beta I'm on the Ysera server: Aikohana (night elf
druid), Anja (gnome mage), and Aikka (dwarven cleric).  Join me! :)

Aikohana
Mailing List & Website Admin
knightsunknown@xxxxxxxxxxx