[networkku] OoW Augs

  • From: Sigmund Lam <slam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:17:50 -0400

To maximize the value of OoW augs you need a Enchanter GM Jewelcrafter, A GM
smith, and A GM Shaman or Rogue.

The base aug drops in various OoW zones. They can have all kinds of effects
such as +4 to resist, +4 to stats, +1 to Damage Shield, +1 to mana regen etc.

Those base augs can get their values doubled or trippled through Jewelcraft
but the trivial is around 350 so expect 50% or more failures.

Shamans and Rogues can also add focus effects to augs such as Mana
Preservation, Dodge and Cleave. Again expect high failure rate.

We may want to set up a Chanter Smith and Shaman to make these augs for the
network. Dodge III is a must have for tanks. As is Cleave III and Ferocity III
for melees.

As far as I know, OoW augs are only wearable in 5 slots.
NECK,FACE,SHOULDER,BACK,WAIST

Some augs can only be worn in a sub set of these. So when planning which of
these you wish to wear you have to take that into consideration.

If I can, I'd like to get a Dodge III, Cleave III and Ferocity III aug when
and how much it will cost me, I have no clue. However, this would greatly
increase my options in terms of loot because I don't have to worry as much
about those focus effects.

Aneya