[networkku] OoW

  • From: PAUL HUSE <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:05:08 -0500

Oh, I forgot to mention that Mckellen has his OoW port spells to WoS now. I
still need to the GF ports, but if you're running to WoS or MPG, it's a
great way to get there... I just need to go stock-up on frags for TLs.

Moo, you get the same ports I do... and need to do the quests. Basically I
got mine from 2 farming of MPG although the components are droppable and
probably for sale in the baz for the low cost of your first born. You do the
turn-in to the grand PoD in the first OoW zone. The GF ports are basically
given from the PoK PoD from the 4 items.

ONE NOTE... I learned the hard way. Don't go running invis into WoS from the
portal thinking all is cool. It's up high on a ledge that overlooks a mini
volcano. There's not a safe way down without lev. I ran off at selo speed
and was a split second from a burning splat but luckily hit my instant
succor AA.

--

MMR