[networkku] Re: Moo de-leveled

  • From: Sigmund Lam <slam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Don Wallace" <DonWallace3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:14:37 -0400

Info on getting access and levels back.
http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq/board/message?board.id=tech&message.id=71793

This problem has happened with every digital download. Normally it means they
where unable to bill the credit card with the information that was submitted.
It could be due to typographical error or because the card has rolled over its
expiry date.

I have had this issue with Dell when buying my last computer because the
operator mistyped the expiration date for my credit card. I ended up calling
my credit card company to find out what happened and then telling Dell to re
bill me using the right expiration date.

In the case of OoW the problem was compounded by two factors, the 6 month
delay which may have caused some cards to expire before the transaction went
through, and the extra levels which was not an issue in the previous digital
downloads.

Aneya