[networkku] Re: Glean

  • From: PAUL HUSE <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:31:29 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Wallace [mailto:DonWallace3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Having been trained a million times in this game I am really sick of it. I
think the game should be changed to remove FD, Fade and such aggro losing
skills. And/Or mobs pulled need their aggro radius to go to zero so they
dont aggro people who leave them alone after the pull.

---------------------
LOL... Having both an FD and fade class, I have no clue what you are talking
about. ;)

Most classes have a "get out of jail, free" card. Wiz/druids get
insta-succor and insta-port to nexus, monks/sk/necros can FD, bards can
fade, rogues can escape, clerics/pallies can DA and run, rangers can die.
Even chanters get an out with mem-blur.

The Fire tables has long been a train city, but the exp is still worth the
risk. I changed my song set for the tables (yes, I'm there enough to have a
set dedicated just for the tables) and included Highsun (mob gate) due to
last night's STUPID chanter/wizard duo. WTH they keep rooting mobs is beyond
me when both classes can nuke and the wiz can snare. I don't know if you
have mem-blur loaded, but it could be worth the 9th slot.

PoTime was friendly to Migue finally. He got a DoD and a shoulder item that
allows invis without the epic... WOOT. I finally bagged the epic but swap it
when gimp rangers that are not at the haste cap need it. I mean really...
who is not at the haste cap with their own gear/buffs by now anyway?

I would really really like to get Mckellen his expo6. This weekend just
didn't happen due to class balance needs for tipt. I'm suspending my
main-toon-swap until I get tipt.

--
MMR