[networkku] Glean

  • From: "Don Wallace" <DonWallace3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 10:24:11 -0500

Howdy gang!
Its been like 6 months since I did a lil update to yall on the Gleanster.

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=586110

Peeps still need Tipt/Vxed I know. Lets see if we can do one Sunday night. Not
sure which to do, we can see who all is on and who needs what.

I'm 2 yellow from 70, and want to finish that off soon. Then Medack at 68 will
need some xp as well. Since I am now borrowing Moosla to kite at tables, I feel
pretty good about being able to xp without having to depend on tanks.

Epic 1.0 is back on the menu, after being off for a year. Recently got the last
2 "hard" pieces from Hate and Fear (Thanks everyone who helped!), so now its
all "easy" stuff, soloable or single group. Its fun now that its not so hard.

For XP, Tipt/Vxed, and Epic, I am willing to start dodging even more raids.
Tipt/Vxed is an excusable reason anyway, and XP is pretty accepted as well for
the non 70's.

Gleans equipment continues to get better, and so does Medack's. Glean recently
got a nice Face from Hulcror in Walls of Slaughter, and still has his eyes on
Quarm's pants. Medack got some ornate from Migues Sol Ro Towers ramapage, and
got a P5 shoulder from Time with much needed FT6 on it.

I love Leeps too, but hes on way back burner till Glean gets 70, epic, and
spells, and Medack gets 70 and spells. Not sure yet about Medack epic.

Contuse is in the fridge, hes not even on the stove top. Hes too gimp to be
usefull at this level, and its to much work to get him up.

Having been trained a million times in this game I am really sick of it. I
think the game should be changed to remove FD, Fade and such aggro losing
skills. And/Or mobs pulled need their aggro radius to go to zero so they dont
aggro people who leave them alone after the pull.

See ya in the game!

Glean

Don Wallace
donwallace3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx