RESOUR>Children's Health Care

  • From: Gleason Sackmann <gleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NetHappenings <nethappenings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:00:00 -0500

Net Happenings - From Educational CyberPlayGround

From: IBRG <ibrg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: misc.education.home-school.misc
Subject: Children's Health Care
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:09:26 -0500

Greetings Parents!

  The health research group of the University of Alabama is excited to see
that you are voicing parenting concerns and sharing your knowledge and
experiences with other parents. Another way to contribute to the improvement
of parenting and childcare is to participate in scientific research related
to the well being of children. We would like to ask for your help with a
study we are conducting that concerns children¹s health and health care.
Participation is simple and convenient. Just click on the link below to read
about the study and then complete a brief online survey.

  We want to assure you that this project meets the highest standards of
university-based scientific research. The project has been approved by the
University of Alabama¹s research ethics board, which has determined the
project to be safe for participants. Steps have been taken to protect the
confidentiality of the information you provide. And we absolutely guarantee
that we will collect no information about you other than the information you
enter on the surveys (we do not collect information about your computer or
your internet provider address). Also, logging on to our site will not
result in information being placed on your computer (i.e. cookies).

  Your help will be greatly valued and appreciated. If you have any questions
about our study, please contact Ms. Kellee Bivens at IBRG@xxxxxxxxxxx Good
luck and good health to you and your children!

  Here is the study¹s website address:
          http://ibrg.ua.edu/kb/kelbegin.html

<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>
EDUCATIONAL CYBERPLAYGROUND
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com
<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>~~~~~<>

ADVERTISE REACH THE EDUCATION MARKET

GET FREE EDUCATION VENDOR DIRECTORY LISTING
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Directory/default.asp

Net Happenings,K12 Newsletters, Network Newsletters, New-list
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Community/index.html

HOT LIST OF SCHOOLS ONLINE
http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Schools/default.asp

SERVICES