NEWSLTR> Science Outlook

  • From: Gleason Sackmann <gleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NetHappenings <nethappenings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:23:43 -0600

Net Happenings - From Educational CyberPlayGround

From: "Webmaster, Science Outlook" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:14:29 -0500

Hello!

We're writing to let you know about our website, Science Outlook at
http://www.scienceoutlook.com .  The site pulls together headline
newsfeeds in six categories, General Science, Technology, Health,
Environment, Education and Space.  This allows you to quickly survey
what's currently going on in science and choose only those articles you
want to read from a wide variety of sources.

Science Outlook is offered as a service.  There are no pop-up ads on the
site.  Nothing blinks or moves.

We hope the site will be of value to scientists of all types,
professionals, amateurs, teachers and students.  There are a couple of
ways you can help the site.  One is to let people know about it, perhaps
by simply forwarding this message.  Another is to use the feedback form on
the site to send us links to news items that should be highlighted, or to
send us your favorite science links for our link directory.  Such input is
very valuable, as science is tough to keep up with!

Thanks for your time, and we hope you enjoy the site!

MOTIVATE TEACHERS TO USE THE INTERNET
If you want to learn about how to play on the net,
this is where to start.  Don't know how to turn on your
computer? Hate this stuff? Is this is totally freakin' you out?
Then You're one of us :-)  Playing around is the key to learning.
relax, you can start here, we take baby steps.
<http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Reasons_to_play_here.html>