K12> Music programs which can be used by students to make their own music tracks.

  • From: Gleason Sackmann <gleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NetHappenings <nethappenings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:22:12 -0600

Net Happenings - From Educational CyberPlayGround

Review: Music programs which can be used by students to make their own music
tracks.

"Music Maestro".
This was a nice simple program, but not very creative. It does too much of
the work for you.

 "Super Duper Music Looper".
I loved this program because  it was so simple and has a catchy interface
which my low level students would  find appealing. Also, the instrument
icons and paintbrush/eraser tool made the music program even more
interesting and understandable for my students.

PC only.

Reference
Music <http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/TheMall/Main5.html>

MUSIC And COPYRIGHT LAW
How much do you understand about what you can download
and use in the classroom. Do you know what fair use is?
Find out the issues, ethics and procedures
<http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Music/Home_MUSIC.html>