[net-gold] dp

.

Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 17:13:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: { brad brace } <bbrace@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Net-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Net-Gold] dp

.

dISCREET pROFILES (the California collection):
thousands of enlarged and enhanced
photographs, mostly low-res cellphone-camera
self-portraits, culled from dating
websites -- as you might expect, there is
some explicit content -- fascinating and
disturbing. This massive 2+ GB PDF ebook
is $250 (sorry about the price but it was a
hellish amount of work and I guarantee you
won't be disappointed or YMB), and must
be ordered directly. Use my verified Paypal
account to have the DVD delivered at no
charge: [bbrace@xxxxxxxxxx;

http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/buy-into.html

(in two parts, each 1600 pages/photos;
6.94 x 6.94") If I receive a reasonable number
of orders, I may offer another state of the
union or country... but California had to
be the place to begin. Sure to be a collectors'
(socio-anthropologists') item! Amazing!

/:b

<http://tinyurl.com/27g2a2y>

.