[net-gold] PLAGIARISM : RESEARCH PAPER WRITING SERVICES : EVALUATION : ASSESSMENT: To the Student Who Wants an Evaluation of a Specific Dissertation Writing Service Because the Assigned Term Paper Topic is Too Tough -- OR -- Why Go to All the Aggravation and Work of Writing a Paper When One Can Purchase Their Paper from a Writing Service???

  • From: "David P. Dillard" <jwne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Net-Gold Groups.IO -- Educator-Gold" <Educator-Gold@xxxxxxxxx>, HEALTH-RECREATION-SPORTS-TOURISM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, K12ADMIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Nabble Groups Net-Gold <ml-node+s3172864n3172864h56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sean Grigsby OR Keith @ Groups.IO" <Myarchives@xxxxxxxxx>, net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Net-Gold on IO Groups list <Net-Gold@xxxxxxxxx>, net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Temple Gold Discussion Group <TEMPLE-GOLD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sport-Med -- Sports Medicine at Groups IO <SportMed@xxxxxxxxx>, SPORT-MED@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sport-med@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Environment Groups.IO -- Environment and Climate Change" <ml-node+s83899n1h15@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ENVIRONMENT-AND-CLIMATE-CHANGE-S@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Environment@xxxxxxxxx, Indoor Gardening <indoor-gardening@xxxxxxxxx>, Digital Scholarship and Scholarly Publishing <DigitalScholarship@xxxxxxxxx>, digital-scholarship@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, TourismANDSport -- Tourism&Sport <Tourism@xxxxxxxxx>, tourism-hospitality-sports@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 11:01:07 -0400 (EDT)

.

PLAGIARISM :

RESEARCH PAPER WRITING SERVICES :

EVALUATION :

ASSESSMENT:

To the Student Who Wants an Evaluation of a Specific Dissertation Writing Service Because the Assigned Term Paper Topic is Too Tough --

OR

-- Why Go to All the Aggravation and Work of Writing a Paper When One Can Purchase Their Paper from a Writing Service???

.

.

A student asked me via email in very weak prose for an evaluation of a dissertation writing service another student suggested that this student use. This service notes on their web page that they provide "non plagiarized papers". This student and any student thinking about using or actually using such a service first of all needs to realize that if the service they are using is honest about not plagiarizing their work, nevertheless, while a paper they sell to a student may not be plagiarized, the act of turning in such a paper as their own research and writing is an act of plagiarism as that student is claiming the work of another is their own work, an act that is the definition of plagiarism. If it is discovered at his college as a plagiarized paper this act can lead to severe penalties up to and including expulsion from that school.

.

There is another matter for this student to realize. If the student's teacher has seen writing by this student in tests or other papers, the sudden change in writing style from the student's own writing to a bought or student plagiarized paper could earmark such a paper for investigation and since a paper writing service aims at making money easily rather than providing a quality product, the professor may be looking at a badly written and documented paper, i.e. a plagiarized paper with a different prose style which merits a failing grade on its own quality rather than because it was plagiarized.

.

One of the web pages for the "writing service" cited by the student that gives no prices for their exquisitely written dissertations on their web pages has these badly written paragraphs promoting their service on one of their web pages.

.

Lets see if we can help this writing service a bit with their website prose.

"Why to Choose Our Services

We are the best dissertation writing service in the field. We provide dissertation writing help round the clock. We are inexpensive, make sure prompt delivery, 100% client satisfaction and provide dissertation that is free from plagiarism. "

-------------------------

This may be a better way to state the above:

We are the best dissertation writing service.

We provide dissertation writing help around the clock.

We are inexpensive.

We provide prompt delivery.

We aim for client satisfaction.

The dissertations we write contain no plagiarised content.

.

======================================

.

"Order With us

.

It is very easy to order with us. The ordering process is so simple and you have to fill out all the steps in order now page. To place you order with us, go to our Order page and fill out the order form that you can see there. Make sure to provide us with all essential details and information regarding your paper so that our writer can complete writing your paper with no trouble. You have to create an account previous to placing your order if you are a fresh client to our website.

.

Make Full Payment

.

After filling all the essential details and information in the order page, you should make full payment. We start working on your order once you make full payment for the order. Keep in mind that we cannot continue with your order if you didn't make full payment. Once you make the full payment, we will assign your order to one of the best writer."

------------------------------

Lets see if we can improve this two paragraph statement about ordering your professionally written disertation.

.

Ordering a dissertation from us is easy.

Go to our ordering form and fill it out completely.

Provide us with a detailed description of the paper you are required to write.

Create an account if you are a new customer.

Make a full payment for this work. This is required for any work to be done on your paper.

We assign our best writers to work on your dissertation.

[Does this mean that they have some not so good writers as well? Maybe they write the web pages for this service.]

.

.

While I am not the best writer in the world by any means, I hope I have provided an improvement in the prose quality on the website for this dissertation writing service.

.

What I do suggest for this student is that they get help with this assignment from the writing center at their college and from reference librarians at their college library.

.

This student request should serve as a reminder to professors and other academic professionals that there are students who for various reasons
or due to various pressures will pay for an assigned paper and submit it as their own rather than doing the research and writing themselves.
It is my opinion that prevention of plagiarism is a far better solution
to plagiarism than penalization after the fact. This includes either teaching them how to find sources or telling them where to go for this help.

.

Here are some resources that may help with prevention of plagiarism.

.

.

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT GUIDE SERIES: COPYRIGHT,

Intellectual Property and Plagiarism Sources

http://guides.temple.edu/copyright-plagiarism

.

.

DATABASE SEARCHING: Search Technique Resources and Finding Tools:

http://guides.temple.edu/databases

.

.

RESEARCH PAPERS: How to Write a Research Paper

.

.

LITERATURE REVIEW:

How to Create a Literature Review

http://guides.temple.edu/literature-review

.

.

ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY:

How to Write an Annotated Bibliography

http://guides.temple.edu/annotated-bibliographies

.

.

MEDIA LITERACY:

Information Literacy Guide Series:

Media Literacy and News Literacy

http://guides.temple.edu/medialit

.

.

Also on the subject of Information Literacy.

A search of information literacy in Google
finds About 2,830,000 results

A search of information literacy in Google Scholar
finds About 117,000 results

A search of information literacy in Google Books
finds About 103,000 results

Unfortunately if one adds database searching to this mix, one finds a small percentage of the sources about information literacy find this concept in the mix.

Search Strategy

"information literacy" AND ("DATABASE SEARCHING" OR "SEARCHING SKILLS" OR "SEARCH ENGINES" OR "HOW TO FIND SOURCES")

.

In Google this search finds 164,000 sources

In Google Scholar this search finds 11,300

In Google Books this search finds 4,510 sources

Seriously, how can students evaluate, analyze or use as evidence article content or book content on a topic if the student cannot find any of these sources?????

Articles by David Dillard Regarding Database Searching

.

David Dillard's  Temple University and Google Sites Research Guides
AND Discussion Group Directory

.

.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
jwne@xxxxxxxxxx
http://workface.com/e/daviddillard

Net-Gold
https://groups.io/g/Net-Gold
http://net-gold.3172864.n2.nabble.com/

Temple University and Google Sites Research Guides
AND Discussion Group Directory
http://tinyurl.com/ngda2hk

OR

RESEARCH PAPER WRITING
EMPLOYMENT
INTERNSHIPS
HOSPITALITY
DISABILITIES AND EMPLOYMENT
http://guides.temple.edu/c.php?g=134557
INDOOR GARDENING
https://groups.io/g/indoor-gardening
Educator-Gold
K12ADMINLIFE

PUBLIC HEALTH RESOURCES INCLUDING EBOLA

STATISTICS SOURCES RESEARCH GUIDE
http://guides.temple.edu/statistics-sources

Social Work and Social Issues Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/social-work

Tourism Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/Tourism

Digital Scholarship Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/DigitalScholarship/threads
https://listserv.temple.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=DIGITAL-SCHOLARSHIP
https://digitalscholarshipandscholarlypublication.wordpress.com/

Copyright Research Guide
Copyright, Intellectual Property and Plagiarism Sources
http://guides.temple.edu/copyright-plagiarism
Fair Use
http://guides.temple.edu/fair-use

Blog
https://educatorgold.wordpress.com/

Articles by David Dillard

Information Literacy (Russell Conwell Guide)
http://tinyurl.com/78a4shn

Nina Dillard's Photographs on Net-Gold
http://www.flickr.com/photos/neemers/

Twitter: davidpdillard

Temple University Site Map

Bushell, R. & Sheldon, P. (eds),
Wellness and Tourism: Mind, Body, Spirit,
Place, New York: Cognizant Communication Books.
Wellness Tourism: Bibliographic and Webliographic Essay
David P. Dillard
http://tinyurl.com/o4pn4o9

Rail Transportation

INDOOR GARDENING
Improve Your Chances for Indoor Gardening Success

SPORT-MED

HEALTH DIET FITNESS RECREATION SPORTS TOURISM

.

.

Please Ignore All Links to JIGLU
in search results for Net-Gold and related lists.
The Net-Gold relationship with JIGLU has
been terminated by JIGLU and these are dead links.
Temple University Listserv Alert :
Years 2009 and 2010 Eliminated from Archives

.

.