[nepal-at-truman] Re: sad but true

  • From: srimaya gurung <sky_tamus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nepal-at-truman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 08:56:43 -0700 (PDT)

I still think that we should have the party or any kind of get together- to
clear the misunderstandings, all these hassles are mainly because of lack of
sufficient communication and in order to communicate well we have to get
together as often as we can. We should overcome the feelings of competition
with each other, rather focus on working together well to promote our culture
and development of the self as well.

i am sorry to hear about the frustrations that anwesh and others had to face
but simply saying "nepalese tend to pull each other's legs", does not make
sense.  we ought to prove this wrong.......if you persist now, people will see
that your intentions were RIGHT and they will realise that they were WRONG. I
am sure you dun consider yourselves one of those who tend to pull other's leg
so instead of backing out we gotto move forward.

Sorry for the long email, i just wrote what i felt........when there are large
number if people it's difficult to keep everyone in agreement, still somewhere
inside us i know we have the feeling of brotherhood..........so guys lets get
together and have some fun.

C ya all tonite!

srimaya