[nepal-at-truman] naya barsa

  • From: Niranjan Bartaula <d2633@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nepal-at-truman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 15:30:41 -0500 (CDT)

hi everyone,
its kinda sad to know what anwesh is going through, hey dude,chill
out!! u tried ur best in coming out with the website. great job man.
and u should be least worried about what others think about it.
we can still organize the 'get together' as most of us are going to be
in town this weekend. how about on sunday? we can decide about this
shit tonite at kamala's place.
 well, i dont have much to write about. see u all tonite..
sabai lai chetana bhaya...
peace
niranjan

' we must be the change we wish to see in the world'.
                                                   Gandhi