[needs assessment listserv] Re: Table of Contents

  • From: Akanksha Sharma <sha.akank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: needsassessment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 09:52:27 +0530

Thanks for sharing, Ryan. All the topics seem to quite interesting. I am
particularly interested in reading the following:

*•A Primer on Needs Assessment: More Than 40 Years of Research and
Practice(pages 5–18)
<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ev.20099/abstract>*

*•Needs: Defining What You Are Assessing (pages 19–31)
<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ev.20100/abstract>*

*•Needs Assessments to Determine Training Requirements (pages 61–74)
<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ev.20103/abstract>*

*•Needs Assessment and Asset/Capacity Building: A Promising Development in
Practice (pages 89–103)
<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ev.20105/abstract>*
*•A Final Note About Improving Needs Assessment Research and
Practice (pages 105–114)
<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ev.20106/abstract>*

If you could give me access to these, it would be great.

Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge and work.

Regards,
Akanksha Sharma