[needs assessment listserv] Table of Contents

  • From: Ryan Watkins <rwatkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: needsassessment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 21:33:23 -0500

This is the first message since moving over to the listserv.  We are a small
group of participants at this point but I want to test it out before we get
much bigger.

Last year Jim Altschuld and I edited a special issue of New Directions in
Evaluation focused on the topic of Needs Assessment.  It was published in
December and here is a link to the Table of Contents:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ev.2014.2014.issue-144/issuetoc
<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ev.2014.2014.issue-144/issuetoc>  I
can't send out copies of  all the chapters to everyone, but if there are a
couple that you would really like to read please let me know and I will share
the PDFs.

And please share the listserv with your friends and colleagues that might be
interested.

Ryan

Ryan Watkins, Ph.D.
George Washington University