[neact] NEACT Saturday Dr. Lee Talk Cancelled

  • From: Jerusha Vogel <jj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 19:57:48 -0500

The Western Division Meeting with Dr. Lee has been cancelled due to weather.
I am in conversation with Dr. Lee and Notre Dame HS to see when we can
reschedule.  As soon as that is set, I will send out another notice.

Please forward this to anyone who you think may be planning to attend.

I also want to express my deep sadness as I inform you of the sudden death
of Robert DeSimone, our division chair, on Dec 28th.  Because he was the
contact person for this event, I don't have the names of everyone who
RSVP'd.  If you have any questions, please direct them to me at jj@xxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Jerusha Vogel

NEACT President