[neact] Mansfield Modeling Institute for Chemistry, Physics, and Physical Science Teachers

  • From: Jerusha Vogel <jj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 09:13:24 -0500

FYI

Mansfield University is proud to offer our second annual Modeling Institute
for Chemistry, Physics, and Physical Science Teachers, June 5-22, 2011.  The
Institute features instructors from around the country, is sponsored by
Corning Enterprises, and is offered free of charge to teachers.  Modeling is
a nationally acclaimed, research-proven approach to teaching physics and
chemistry.  See the 2008 article in The Science Educator at <
<http://modeling.asu.edu/modeling/ModInstrArticle_NSELAspr08.pdf>
http://modeling.asu.edu/modeling/ModInstrArticle_NSELAspr08.pdf>.

For information about the 2011 Modeling Institute at Mansfield University,
click < <http://mansfield.edu/modeling-flier.pdf>
http://mansfield.edu/modeling-flier.pdf>.

For an application, click < <http://mansfield.edu/modeling-application.pdf>
http://mansfield.edu/modeling-application.pdf>

Mansfield University is located in a scenic area of northern Pennsylvania.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in spreading the word to eligible
science teachers who may be interested.  Thanks for whatever help you can
provide.

Sincerely,

Paul

Paul J. Wendel, PhD