[neact] Re: Fwd: STEM Ed Announcement: Renewable Energy Projects for Youth K-12

  • From: CRYSTAL CAOUETTE <crystal@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:45:09 -0700 (PDT)

I have requested several times to be removed from the neact mailing list.
Please ensure my email address is removed from your adress book.  THANK YOU.

"Kenneth W. Brody" <kwbrody@xxxxxxx> wrote:  >X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2
>Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:38:51 -0400
>From: Morton Sternheim
>To: kwbrody@xxxxxxx
>Subject: STEM Ed Announcement: Renewable Energy Projects for Youth K-12
>
>COMPLETE A RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT WITH K-12 YOUTH
>FOR EARTH DAY or ANY DAY!
>
>Teachers, parents, & group leaders can help youth complete these self-paced,
>flexible projects. Youth earn patches, pins or certificates for their work ñ
>FREE for Massachusetts residents.
>
>1. CLEAN GREEN POWER Ages 5 & up.
>Introduce youth to renewable energy and let them take action!
>
>*Warm up to clean, renewable energy through simple activities & surveys.
>*Interview someone who uses clean energy and see it at work firsthand.
>*Complete a project of choice for display at school, library, etc.
>*Wear the Clean Green Power Champion patch and spread the word about
>clean energy and energy conservation solutions to global warming and other
>fossil fuel pollution.
>
>2. WIND WISDOM Age 11 & up
>Introduce youth to wind energy through activities of choice.
>
>* Complete four of the eight multifaceted activities. These varied activities
>involve field trips, wind turbine experiments, career explorations, personal
>actions, electricity generation and more, and are based on real experiences
>with youth ages 11 to 17.
>*Download a certificate and request pins to wear.
>
>In both programs, Girl Scouts earn beautiful patches for their work.
>
>Visit www.nesea.org/education/ycleanenergy
>to get started.

interface.
Help with the system may be obtained at //www.freelists.org/help
Archived messages may be accessed at //www.freelists.org/archives/neact
?Digest? mode: Subscribers may set a flag to this effect, whereby all messages
during a given
day will arrive at the end of the day as one email message. Please see the
Freelists.org help files,
or log on to the web portal for instructions.
?Vacation? flag: It is also possible to set this option, which will cause
messages to not be
delivered for the length of time that you specify. Here too, please see the
Freelists.org help files,
or log on to the web portal for instructions.
Moderator: The moderator of this list is Steve Stepenuck, whose contact
information is on the
NEACT website at http://www.neact.org/ Please contact him if you encounter any
problems
subscribing to or using this list. Thank you.