[neact] Attention All NEACTers!

  • From: MChristian-Madden <mcm1968@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 18:44:57 -0600 (CST)

Greetings!  I hope you all had a productive February recess or, for college folk, are looking forward to your "Spring Break."  This is a cheerful reminder of the upcoming NEACT meetings and of our 73rd Summer Conference.  Ed Brush of Bridgewater State University is doing a great job arranging our stay there, and the new Conant Science and Mathematics building is quite a facility!   The environment will surely enhance our learning as we participate in terrific workshops, lectures, and social events.  If you or a colleague would like to present a talk or workshop, please contact me.   The program is coming together quite well, but we welcome additional speakers at any time.  The theme is "Advances in Green Chemistry," but talks can encompass pedagogy or anthing that will engage our members. Talent abounds in NEACT.  Don't be shy about sharing your specialty.  Hoping to see you on March 24th.  Sincerely, Mary Christian-Madden, president-elect
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * To post a message to the NEACT list, send an email to neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe, send an email message to neact-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with �unsubscribe� [without the quotes] in the subject field. You may also unsubscribe via the web interface at //www.freelists.org/list/neact . Help with the system may be obtained at //www.freelists.org/help Archived messages may be accessed at //www.freelists.org/archives/neact �Digest� mode: Subscribers may set a flag to this effect, whereby all messages during a given day will arrive at the end of the day as one email message. Please see the Freelists.org help files, or log on to the web portal for instructions. �Vacation� flag: It is also possible to set this option, which will cause messages to not be delivered for the length of time that you specify. Here too, please see the Freelists.org help files, or log on to the web portal for instructions. Moderator: The moderator of this list is Steve Stepenuck, whose contact information is on the NEACT website at http://www.neact.org/list_service. Please contact him if you encounter any problems subscribing to or using this list. Thank you.