[USS Vanguard] Zhian'Tara

  • From: "Mel" <uniquemel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 18:51:02 -0000

Lt. Zena Quetan
Event Horizon
Continuing from "On a Pale Horse"

<snip>

"Why, thank you, kind sir," Quetan smiled. She looked thoughtful.
"There's something I've been meaning to bring up with you..."

"Really?" Santos replied. "All right, let's talk."

<end snip>

Zena excused herself from Soman, Santos nodded to him then the two walked
towards the exit.

They strolled side by side down the corridor, Zena clasped her hands behind
her back and smiled at Santos

Zena: I'm not sure how familiar you are with Trill rituals but I'm long over
due my Zhian'tara and it's about time that I did it

Santos: Zhian'tara...It sounds familiar, refresh my memory?

Zena: Well, it's the Trill Rite of closure, memories of my previous hosts
are transferred telepathically to willing participants for a few hours...I
get to talk to them and ask questions. It's supposed to be an amazing
experience. Usually a guardian performs the ritual on the homeworld, but as
I don't really have the time to return home they're going to allow me to
have the ritual here on the Vanguard

Santos: Ah yes, I have heard of Zhian'tara before and it does sound like
quite an experience

Zena: I guess I was just asking for your approval, and I'm glad you think
that it sounds like a good experience because I'd be honoured if you'd be
one of the participants...

OOC: short and sweet but just setting the scene =)
USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com
_Free_Lists: //www.freelists.org