[USS Vanguard] The Picker Becomes The Picked

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:12:22 -0000

Lt. JG. Cynan Mandrake.
Location: USS Vanguard; Event Horizon.
Time: After "Picking Up" (Lela).

OoC: Wow quick response ! lol.. :)

From the moment he'd stepped on up to her and opened his mouth, she'd had
him pegged - well pretty much anyway, and by the looks of things, she was
more in the game then him.

[Snip] She'ra: No, I'm also Terran, Human..  [/Snip]

Cynan: "I'm Terran too, from a place called Albion... I miss it *sigh*.. but
anyway, its great to meet you and I think we'll be great freinds", he said
cheesily grinning.

She'Ra laughed and they continued there chat, filling the table with glases.

Cynan: "...yeah that was good, and you have to watch him! Dellan goes after
all the girls... ha ! but yeah, what brought you to the Vanguard?"

USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com
_Free_Lists: //www.freelists.org