[USS Vanguard] Re: RPG: A headache the size of Q

  • From: Alec Keenan <sam_mccaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:35:07 -0800 (PST)

Lt.Sam McCaw
Outside Event Horizon
After Xrista's post

<snip>

-> She took the device away, "I sure hope it works."
> Droin left the two alone
> and returned to the Event Horizon.
>
> Dr Xristha Droin
> CMO
> Vanguard

</snip>

     Sam went after the doctor and caught her by the
hand in the doorway of the Event Horizon. She turned
around with a slight frown, his grip on her wrist was
a little too firm. Sam caught her expression and let
go quickly as if she was hot to the touch. "I'm
sorry." He looked pained, panicky. "It's not been
easy, lately. Her pain, is it serious? Can you tell
that? I mean you could tell if it was serious couldn't
you? You'd do something wouldn't you? I..." This time,
Xrista took Sam by the hand and her grip was not to
firm, they were healing hands and somehow the touch
calmed him. She looked at him for a moment then gently
pushed him away, "Go to her, you can look after her."
Sam nodded and took her advice, leading Qbed back to
her quarters, her bed and a restful sleep.

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com
_Free_Lists: //www.freelists.org