[ncsc-moths] Re: more Watauga moths

  • From: "Jules Fraytet" <jlfray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 11:01:10 -0400

Thanks Tom,

Appreciate Merrill forwarding my email. Did not know you were into moths also.

Really gorgeous moth. I hope next year I can get into doing some moth id in the
backyard.

Hopefully we can get back to Bradford Park this fall to see if what butterflies
are there. Carl Ganser was with me and enjoyed our NABA count at the Peedee
NWR. Maybe we can all return to Bradford to check it out with the late summer
blooms.

I am planning on going to a Blue Ridge Parkway butterfly count this weekend
organized by Dennis Burnette near Glendale Springs in Ashe County...may be
little cooler.

Jules
  From: jlfray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 11:51:04 -0400

  Thanks for sharing the great pictures. Wonderful to hear so many species are
around. Someday I would like to use a light and cloth to see what can still be
found in suburban Charlotte near downtown.

  Jules Fraytet
  Charlotte