[ncsc-moths] Re: more Watauga moths

  • From: TNT Sanders <tsanders1993@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 10:01:23 -0400

Jules, I live close to downtown Charlotte (near you) and had this guy at my
black light two nights ago, see attached.

Tom Sanders

Charlotte, NC

From: jlfray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ncsc-moths] Re: more Watauga moths
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 11:51:04 -0400

Thanks for sharing the great pictures. Wonderful to hear so many species are
around. Someday I would like to use a light and cloth to see what can still be
found in suburban Charlotte near downtown.

Jules Fraytet
Charlotte