[ncsc-moths] Re: The Gem?

  • From: Lori Owenby <loriowenby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Merrill Lynch <jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 16:05:18 -0500

Merrill, it never occurred to me that the C. centrostrigaria were
sexually dimorphic.  A quick search of "female centrostrigaria" led me
to Lynn Scott's page http://www.acleris.com/dls/07416.html and the
female is dead on for the middle photo--the whiter of the three.
Thanks!  At least I know I'm not going crazy . . . :)

Lori

--
-----