[ncsc-moths] The Gem?

  • From: Lori Owenby <loriowenby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lori Owenby <loriowenby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 14:41:03 -0500

Man this is turning out harder than I remembered!  I now think all
three of these are #7414 Orthonama obstipata--The Gem.  They are all
so different and yet I keep coming back to this species.  I've been
looking ALL day!  Help!  Please . . .  :)

I was originally looking at Euphyia intermediata for the one that is
more white--but I just don't think the pm line is toothed enough . . .
. .

--
-----
Lori Owenby

"The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to
pursue happiness.  You have to catch it yourself."  ~Benjamin Franklin