[ncsc-moths] Re: Second Moth Pix

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:31:55 -0700 (PDT)

"creeping pants photography"
LOL!

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths
http://www.finishflagfarms.com

________________________________
 From: John Ennis <jxennis@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 6:18 PM
Subject: [ncsc-moths] Re: Second Moth Pix

The difference between the two views is that I continued to inch my pats leg up
until the moth was above my knee, relatively flat on my thigh (1st view I sent
this am) as I bent my knee...it never took off...don't have much experience
with macro or creeping pants photography so just glad to be able to autofocus
with the hand-held macro lens...

John

Thanks folks!