[ncsc-moths] Re: Second Moth Pix

  • From: John Ennis <jxennis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 19:18:58 -0400

The difference between the two views is that I continued to inch my pats
leg up until the moth was above my knee, relatively flat on my thigh (1st
view I sent this am) as I bent my knee...it never took off...don't have
much experience with macro or creeping pants photography so just glad to
be able to autofocus  with the hand-held macro lens...

John