[ncsc-moths] Re: Photos

  • From: Kyle Kittelberger <kkturtledude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:55:37 -0700 (PDT)

To add fuel to the fire, here is my set of, well, sets.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hawk-eagle/sets/

I am currently looking at a picture of a Mottled Carpet Moth, 7637, that I took
while up in Hanover, NH. I hope to be sending out an email to all of you in the
next several days with the moths I had up there.

Kyle