[ncsc-moths] Re: Photos

  • From: <pandlscharf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:27:09 -0400

Some really great shots Harry . I guess we all have the same burning passion
for nature. I’ve been updating all my albums these past two months, after I
finally figured out  my new computer. If anybody is bored, Google “ Picasa
Albums Paul A Scharf. There’s 18 of them including all my updated moth albums.
There’s everything from Birds to Bugs, to include an updated “Hopper” album
with close to 300 Leaf, Tree and Plant Hoppers, all identified via Bugguide.
Paul