[ncsc-moths] More ID help: Gretchena, Noctuids

  • From: Kyle Kittelberger <kkturtledude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Moth List <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 18:37:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone,

I have another tort that I would like to have some other opinions about. I
believe it is another Gretchena, and I am leaning towards G. concubitana 3260.
This would be another new one for Falls Lake and, again, there don't appear to
be many records for NC.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hawk-eagle/9095496151/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hawk-eagle/9095599009/in/photostream/

This one I have no idea; any thoughts on where to start would be greatly
appreciated.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hawk-eagle/9095695935/in/photostream

And finally, I believe this is Chytonix sensilis, 9557. However, C.
palliatricula (Cloaked Marvel) 9556 is pretty close, though I am still leaning
more towards 9557.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hawk-eagle/9095719927/

Thanks for any help. This is all that I have as of now.
Kyle