[ncsc-moths] Re: ID Help, Please ( Rhyacionia )

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 06:00:32 -0800 (PST)

Although not native, Loblolly pines are very common here. They are grown
extensively for wood pulp.

I've always wondered why the TN state seedling nursery would devote so much of
its property to producing seeds for a nonnative species.

 Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com