[ncsc-moths] Back from Mexico with many wildlife photos

  • From: Doug Allen <dougk4ly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Carolinaleps <carolinaleps@xxxxxxxx>, "CAMPBELL, LYLE D" <lcampbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, JEAN FONTAINE <eepa45@xxxxxxxxx>, Todd Arcos <tarcos@xxxxxxxxx>, Albert Brown <aybis238@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 21:57:08 -0500

Returned from Mexico Saturday , and I've uploaded about one half of my
Mexican butterfly and bird photographs, but I need help with some IDs.  I'm
still working on many butterfly species IDs and have already included many
that stump me, so would appreciate any help!.  As I have time, I'll upload
the other pictures which, will have a greater per centage of
unidentifieds.  I'm also really stumped by one bird species which is near
the end of my Mexican Wildlife, part 2, series at-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carolinabutterflies/

 I'll eventually upload sets for Florida, southern Texas, Arizona, and my
home territory plus butterfly, moth, bug, and other sets.  I'm only 48
hours into the Flick'r learning curve, and it's not all that easy to work
with.
Comments appreciated.

Doug Allen   Windmill Hill, SC