[ncsc-moths] 11 pictures for you

  • From: Doug Allen <dougk4ly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Judy Allen <heyjudeok@xxxxxxxxx>, Albert Brown <aybis238@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 22:56:01 -0500

With the warm weather, some of you have written of Januarey leps
photographed.  I've photographede quite a few too, and the folllowing
11 are from today.  Oh, did I mention that I'm in Mexico!  These were
a selection from the Botanical Gardens in Puereto Morelos south of
Cancun.  I haad 5 species of moths and one butterfly at home last week
before flying south Friday.  Seeing very few moths here.

Doug Allen  usually in Inman SC