[ncolug] Re: webs

  • From: MrKnisely <mrknisely@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:34:21 -0500

Larry D wrote:

Just FYI, the new longwire.com is 90% done and is working great. This (the
CMS, and the hoster) is the basis of my presentation next week. Please
feel free to look around.

On a similar note, I am still looking to move the NCOLUG web off the box
under my desk... I am willing to host it on my account at realwebhost,
unfortunately that restricts the security to me only, which I don't really
want, but I don't have a better idea.

One thing in favor of doing it there is that we can have all sorts of web
scripts, PHP and MySQL, etc.

What is the cost of this if we were to get our own account? I'm more than willing to pay some dues or donate.

Mike K.

All functions of our list can be controlled through the web by logging in
at //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi

You can also unsubscribe by sending email to
ncolug-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field