[ncolug] Re: mossberg

  • From: mike <mikebell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:22:41 -0500

On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 06:53:54PM -0500, larry wrote:
> Keep in mind this guy is maybe the single most influential reviewer
> among "educated" users...
>
> From Mossberg's column:
>
> "The new, improved, and yet cheaper, version of Apple's iMac G5 is the
> best consumer desktop you can buy this holiday season, period. From
> setup to performing the most intense tasks, it's a pleasure to use."

Are you standing in line to buy one yet?
Or maybe I should say waiting for it to be shipped.

All functions of our list can be controlled through the web by logging in
at //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi

You can also unsubscribe by sending email to
ncolug-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field