[ncolug] Re: anniversary

  • From: Chuck Stickelman <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 13:46:17 -0500

While I definitely remember the first meeting, I have no recollection of the date... I did remember that it was Fall/Winter...
I also remember that of those in attendance at that meeting Mike Bell and I are the only ones still involved in the club. Its been fun watching this group grow and change over the past decade. I'm very interested to see where the second decade takes us.

Chuck

larry wrote:

Hed, did anyone notice that NCOLUG just celebrated it's 10th anniversary? Chuck?

begin:vcard
fn:Chuck Stickelman
n:Stickelman;Chuck
adr:;;3068 Noblet Rd.;Mansfield;Ohio;44903-8634;USA
email;internet:cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx
tel;home:419-884-8240
tel;cell:419-610-6638
x-mozilla-html:TRUE