[ncolug] Re: NCOLUG Meeting?

  • From: "Rob Gibson" <nosbig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 13:29:06 -0400

Bruce,

I am truly sorry that you were unable to come into the meeting.  As of
6:25PM, the door was unlocked but closed.  I was setting up in the
meeting room, and I came out to let people in.  The other 4 folks
coming to the meeting were sitting at the picnic table.  We walked to
the meeting room, but I was not aware that other employees locked the
door on their way out.

To keep you and the group in the loop, we are still meeting at MT
Business Technologies for the foreseeable future.  We are working on
discussions with Braintree to host our meeting there at some point.

Thanks, and I apologize again.

Rob

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 7:22 PM, Bruce Ronk <beronk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Where were we tonight?  At 6:35 the MT door was locked and the parking lot
> nearly empty.
>
> Bruce
>
> Chuck Stickelman wrote:
>>
>> Yes, meeting.  No not at Braintree yet.  The vote last month allowed the
>> EC
>> to begin formalizing plans w/ the folks at Braintree.  Those plans are not
>> yet formalized.  It will be at least 1 more month at MT.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Chuck
>> (419) 529-2444 ext.7134

Subject field.