[ncolug] Re: Meeting topic

  • From: David Fierbaugh <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 09:30:01 -0400

On Friday 14 July 2006 22:31, mike wrote:
> So what month(s) can we sign you up for?

Let me get back to you all on that.

I would guess that the majority of interest is in RAILS, since it's gotten the
most hype. That would be temperred by my views that the RAILS media frenzy
hasn't given enough importance to the Ruby language.

Perhaps there's some sort of web-app that the LUG could use, that we could
actually develop at the meeting, and then put the app up on the website,
along with the source, and the presentation notes.....

Any suggestions anyone???

Subject field.