[ncolug] Re: Endian Firewall Question

  • From: "M. Knisely" <charon79m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 10:11:48 -0400

In an effort to keep the Internet clean of broken links, here's a new link
to this old file.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9141946/tools.tar.gz

I actually needed this again a few weeks ago, and had to go find it off
archived media.  For reference, this still works with even the most recent
version of Endian.

Mike K.