[ncolug] Re: Compile and install

  • From: Mike <mikeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 22:24:57 -0400

Garrett Joyce wrote:
> ahhhh i need some help...im fairly new to linux but im officially lost,
> can someone point me in the direction to some tutorials on how to
> compile and install software. Because i cant install flash 9 player.
> thanks ahead of time

Is flash open now?  In the past all you could do was d/l the file from
Macromedia and install it.  I have no clue to the process now that Adobe
 has it.  If it's along the lines of reader it's like above.  Download
it, read the README or INSTALL file and thats that.  There is nothing to
compile.

--
Mike

http://www.bellyacresoh.com