[nasional_list] [ppiindia] Promote Spirit of Mutual Love, Tolerance: Abdullah

  • From: "Ambon" <sea@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 00:48:46 +0100

** Forum Nasional Indonesia PPI India Mailing List **
** Untuk bergabung dg Milis Nasional kunjungi:
** Beasiswa dalam negeri dan luar negeri S1 S2 S3 dan post-doctoral
scholarship, kunjungi
http://informasi-beasiswa.blogspot.com
**http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&section=0&article=72670&d=3&m=11&y=2005

            Thursday, 3, November, 2005 (01, Shawwal, 1426)

                  Promote Spirit of Mutual Love, Tolerance: Abdullah
                  P.K. Abdul Ghafour, Arab News

                  JEDDAH, 3 November 2005 - Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques
King Abdullah yesterday called upon the deviants to repent and return to the
right path on the happy occasion of Eid Al-Fitr. "Our Eid message is one of
love, tolerance and mercy to our brothers in Islam and humanity," he added.

                  In a joint Eid message to the nation, King Abdullah and Crown
Prince Sultan said Eid Al-Fitr, which marks the end of the fasting month of
Ramadan, was another opportunity to promote the spirit of mutual affection and
love in society.

                  "Nobody should be left out from enjoying the happiness of
Eid. We should cultivate hope and gladness in every corner. We should also
support weak members of our society in a show of solidarity, which is the
essence of our faith," the message said.

                  In their message, which was read out on Saudi Television by
Culture and Information Minister Iyad Madani, the king and crown prince also
remembered the security officers who died during bombings and gunbattles with
Al-Qaeda militants across the country since May 2003.

                  The Eid Al-Fitr is being celebrated throughout the Kingdom
today. A variety of Eid programs have been planned in Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam,
Madinah, Abha and other major cities.

                  The Eid message emphasized the moderate teachings of Islam
and its tolerance. "Our faith will not be complete without believing in all
prophets and their messages," it said. "At the peak of its progress, the
Islamic civilization was a unique example for coexistence and interaction with
other cultures," it explained.

                  The Saudi leaders denounced Al-Qaeda militants, who carried
out a series of terrorist bombings and shootings in the country, and hoped that
God would guide them to the right path and give them the vision and the clarity
of mind to see the truth. "They should realize that this country is ruled in
accordance with Shariah."

                  King Abdullah called on the faithful to follow the good
morals they obtained during the holy month, especially the readiness to engage
in good deeds, throughout their life. He reminded them of the great blessings
of God, especially those of Islam and the Qur'an.

                  The Eid message also referred to the security and stability
prevailing in the Kingdom as well as the government's unfailing efforts in the
service of the two holy mosques and pilgrims.

                  Meanwhile, King Abdullah and Prince Sultan sent messages of
Eid Al-Fitr greetings to world leaders. They also received telephone calls from
several Arab leaders including Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh, Algerian
President Abdelaziz Bouteflika and Jordan's King Abdallah.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/BRUplB/TM

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. http://www.ppi-india.org
Mohon Perhatian:

3. Reading only, http://dear.to/ppi