[Nashville RATS] Correction to RATS Chairman's Letter.

  • From: "Nashville RATS" <nashvillerats@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nashvillerats@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:34:00 -0500

Dear Rats members,

I need to post a correction in the Chairman?s Letter that was sent with the last announcement.

I used the wrong call sign and e-mail address for Jay Mills. Jay?s call sign is K1YJ and e-mail is K1YJ@xxxxxxxxx The call sign and e-mail address I listed in the Chairman?s letter was for Tom Delker, K1KY who is the District 4 Emergency Coordinator. If you are interested in being involved in ARES in Davidson County, please contact Jay Mill?s. If you need assistance with contacting the ARES Emergency Coordinator in your county you can contact Tom Delker for that information.

I apologize to all for the mistakes and will try my best not to make this one again.

Sincerely,

Brian D. Shoemaker
RATS Club Chairman
RATS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx