[nanomsg] Re: nanomsg presentation during Software Freedom Day 2013?

  • From: Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 16:25:31 +0200

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 4:15 PM, Bas de Lange <Bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We are looking for someone from the Netherlands or surrounding countries,
> willing to give a presentation about nanomsg during Software Freedom Day
> 2013?
> This on wednesday 18th of september at the CWI, Science Park Amsterdam.
>
> http://www.softwarefreedomday.eu/
>
> To avoid misunderstanding. We do not have the funds to cover travel
> expenses.

I've been participating in the nanomsg project since the very
beginning and I live within cycling distance from the Science Park. I
could probably attend and give a talk, though it would be useful if
you could state the intended duration of the talk and the kind of
audience you expect to be there.

Cheers,

Dirkjan