[nanomsg] Re: nanomsg presentation during Software Freedom Day 2013?

  • From: Martin Sustrik <sustrik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 16:22:00 +0200

Hi Bas,

Sorry, I've forgot to reply your earlier email. Unfortunately, I am not be able to come to Amsterdam. Hopefully, someone local would take up the challenge!

Martin

On 26/08/13 16:15, Bas de Lange wrote:
Dear nanomsg-developers,

We are looking for someone from the Netherlands or surrounding
countries, willing to give a presentation about nanomsg during Software
Freedom Day 2013?
This on wednesday 18th of september at the CWI, Science Park Amsterdam.

http://www.softwarefreedomday.eu/

To avoid misunderstanding. We do not have the funds to cover travel
expenses.