[nanomsg] Re: nanomsg 0.1-alpha released

  • From: Martin Sustrik <sustrik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Schmurfy <schmurfy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 06:17:29 +0200

On 30/08/13 11:04, Schmurfy wrote:
I would put it on the front page so anyone interested enough to get to
the webpage can quickly see what is annomsg or maybe in a subpage but
with a link to it clearly visible on the homepage like "Differences
between zeromq and nanomsg".

I think the frontpage is too prominent a place to put it to. The frontpage should describe the product itself. Comparisons with other products should go either to documentation or FAQ IMO.

Anyway, for now, I've linked the text from documentation section:

http://nanomsg.org/documentation-zeromq.html