[nanomsg] Re: nanomsg 0.1-alpha released

  • From: Schmurfy <schmurfy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Martin Sustrik <sustrik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 11:04:07 +0200

I would put it on the front page so anyone interested enough to get to the
webpage can quickly see what is annomsg or maybe in a subpage but with a
link to it clearly visible on the homepage like "Differences between zeromq
and nanomsg".

That's just an idea but new users should not leave the website without
seeing it in my opinion.