[nama] Re: Saying Hello

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "S. Massy" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 20:31:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Massy!
n It's good to have you back old boy! :-) Nama has undergone a few changes since february and the latest version is very nice. I didn't do a lot of testing myself, which is even worse, because I promised. But a few things came in the way. Right now i'm not too great. It will pass shortly, I'm sure. and if I manage to keep up with the rest, then I shall finally jump in and experiment with a few of the new features and otherwise,just enjoy the smoothness and stability of Nama.
  Warmly yours
         Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html