[nama] Saying Hello

  • From: "S. Massy" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:26:51 -0400

Hey, chappies,
Just saying hello and letting you know I'm still breathing. I'll try and
pull the new stable code soon and maybe take it for a spin. Honestly,
though, I hardly ever have time to switch my rig on and haven't used
Nama since doing a little mastering job back in February, more's the
pity.

I still like to daydream about all the things Nama can and could do;
sadly, I've been forced to plain freeze that aspect of my life right now
in favour of possibly more lucrative pursuits.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers,
S.M>
--